Friday 13 December 2013

One step beyond!

Testing.....testing...12..12......is this thing on?....yes?....YES! right then

Hello and welcome to my blog, its a little (*glances up an down) empty at the moment but don't worry, I'll sort that out in due course.

Lets give a little explanation of what will be on here. I will talk about university, projects, games, news, other blogs and just general randomness.

I will also let you know about any interesting activities on my colleagues blogs that I feel you should see. At the moment my good friend dAkshEN3 or Kylar Grey (or whatever he likes to be called), has started designing a game called Khemeia. Its a game based on the idea of alchemy and the anime series "Full Metal Alchemist". It's a wonderful idea so I would suggest you go and look at it now. Here is the link, http://electricsheep.dakshen.co.uk/...go to it....GO TO IT!

The next post should have my portfolio uploaded ready for all of you to have a look at and download if you wish. until then thank you for visiting, I hope you return for more.

HUZZAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment