Thursday 5 February 2015

AGS tasks

Holy...I forgot I had this...

Anyway I am going to use this for all my Advanced Games Studies blog posts. I am working with team two (AKA team Menuendo) to make a wheelchair based Kinect game called "Wheelfit" using Unity.

For this week I have made a list of user stories for my group. The list is:


  • As a PE teacher I would like a dodgeball game mode so people who use wheelchairs can play physical activities
  • As a sports minister I would like to see sport idols who use wheelchairs as playable characters so people can play as their heroes from the Olympics
  • As a mother I would like a game that my wheelchair bound son can interact with so he can play a game  
  • As a nine year old girl I want to play a Kinect game with my able-bodied friends so I can have fun with them   
  • As a gamer I want to have a leader board system so I can see how well I have done when compared to others who play the game  
  • As a casual gamer I would like some Easter eggs in the game so we can see some jokes or funny features the team creating the game can think of to help enjoy the experience of the game  
  • As a fitness expert I would like to see a rating to see how much energy the user is using and how many calories they burn so we can see how much work we must do while playing the game   
  • As a woman in her forties I would like to be told when I should take a break from the game so I get a good amount of exercise before being told I should rest
  • As an RPG gamer I would like to have dialogue options when speaking to my instructor so it feels like they are telling me if I have done well or not 
  • As a runner I would like a daily objective/goal in the game so I can tell how far I am improving my fitness and give myself a target to hit every day when playing the game
I have delivered these to team Menuendo which have been accepted. Next we hope to group these tasks into what they represent and sort them to the personas linked to the GDD of WheelFit.

No comments:

Post a Comment